2023 Membership Application
RMCGA membership registration is being handled by CompetitionSuite. To register your group(s) for membership with RMCGA for the upcoming season, please follow these instructions.
- Log into CompetitionSuite using your email and password. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it. If you don’t have any account, you can create one for free.
- Click this link to be taken to the registration page
- Mark ‘New Group’ or search for an existing group based on your unit’s classification.
- Complete all of the appropriate fields that populate for your group. Some fields are only necessary for scholastic units and some only for independent (incorporated) units.
- If you are registering multiple groups from the same organization (multiple groups from the same organization), click Add Additional Group and repeat step 4 for all additional groups.
- Click ‘Complete Membership at the top right of the webpage. If you are a new unit and need to pay your $50 performance bond or are registering late, you will have the option to purchase these “add-ons” before your invoice is finalized.
- Enter the payment information for where the invoice should be sent. For a fee of 2.9% + $0.30 of your total invoice, you can submit a credit card payment at the time of Membership Registration. This option is ONLY available at the time of registration.
- The address entered under payment information will receive an email soon after with the finalized invoice.
Please return the printed invoice and complete payment to the address provided on the invoice.
RA/AA/A/Open/World Units – $1100
Additional Units in RA/AA/A/Open/World – $950
Cadet/Novice/Middle School/Senior Units – $550
Performance Bond (New Units Only) – $50
Virtual Registration – $20
Late Registration (After December 15th) – $100
For RA/AA/A/Open/World units, please go here for more information on registering for the Denver Regional, which is already included in your dues whether or not you choose to attend.
Why is there an increase in dues this season?
-A significant motivator is hosting the WGI Denver Regional at DU. Hosting this contest at DU is a fantastic opportunity for our circuit’s performers, instructors, and families. Still, it is significantly more expensive than hosting the regional at a high school, as we’ve done in years past.
-WGI has increased the annual registration fees for the regional to $395 (up from $335 in 2019), which RMCGA pays as part of your membership dues. Our organization has to raise dues to offset this increase.
-The increased cost includes the $25 photo pass which was passed unanimously at the 2022 May Membership Meeting, compensating photographers for the high quality actions shots they provide across the season.
-Inflation is a fundamental factor that affects every aspect of RMCGA spending. From the airfare and hotels for judges to the prices we spend on awards each year, the numerous other costs that allow RMCGA to function have increased over the past year. The membership dues provide half of the circuit’s income, and without increasing the amount, we won’t be able to handle rising costs.
What are some of the things included in your dues?
- WGI Circuit-Certified Judges
- Continual training for local judges
- Three WGI judges from Colorado (and more to come in the WGI academy pipeline)
- Liability insurance for contests and RMCGA events
- Seven wristbands for free admission to be used by staff/parents at every show (except the regional, where you receive ten per WGI rules)
- Extra staff pass for attending the November membership meeting
- Minimum one parking pass for the close-in parking lot for championships and regional
- Evaluation/Clinic show at the beginning of the season to get feedback on your program and have clinicians work with your students. Feedback can also be provided if a video is submitted and you don’t attend this event in-person.
- Up to eight local contests
- WGI membership and Denver regional registration, with the opportunity to perform in a large arena twice for all units in WGI classes
- HS Seniors and age-outs featured in a digital program. If they start thinking about this now, we might miss fewer performers!
- ASCAP and BMI licensing for performance music
- Social media callouts for each group throughout the season
- Talented photographers at multiple contests with access to digital, touched-up products
- State-of-the-art sound system at every show
- Floor covering at every contest
- Contest staff and equipment transportation
- SafeSport Training